A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sylvia Gutierrez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sylvia Gutierrez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Gutierrez graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Gutierrez has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sylvia C Gutierrez MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sylvia C. Gutierrez practice?
- Dr. Sylvia Gutierrez has 1 office location.
Dr. Sylvia Gutierrez practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Primary Care Doctors.