Dr. Sylvia Gutierrez MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 31st, 2016
HORRIBLE DR
Dr Sylvia Gutierrez is a horrible dr. she is horrible to her staff and does not complete medical records on time. I have also found boxes of patient notes in one of her patient rooms. she picks and chooses who she wants to see for the day and cancels appointments for patients she doesn't "feel like seeing". The only reason I gave her one star is because you have to give a rating. I would never recommend her to anyone.

April 4th, 2013
We Love Dr Gutierrez
My husband, myself and my 3 kids all see Dr Gutierrez. We live quite far from her office but will not change. She is not only a DR she is a friend. I like the fact that when I go in, she knows who I am and always ask's about my husband or kiddos. Even when I call her office they know me so that makes me more of a fan. This is the 1st doctor in AZ that we have seen and we will not change for anything!! We love Dr. Gutierrez!!!

November 14th, 2012
Best Dr.
My grandparents where her patient since 1999. Now my mother and I both see her. I came to her for a second opinion after I went to another Dr. who told me I was depressed and wanted to push antidepressants on me. After she spent 15 minutes with me and got all my symptoms she asked "has anyone given you a diabetic screening?" I did what she recommended and we found I was a diabetic not depressed... I'm grateful to have come to her when I did.

August 17th, 2012
Dr.Gutierrez has been my primary care provider for several years. She spend the amount of time with her patients that is needed for the current situation not like a medical center I went to before were they try to get as many patients in as they can & you only get 15 mins of the Drs. Time. I like the friendliness of her staff. Dr. Gutierrez knew I need further testing and sent me to the right speciality Drs. Office. I appricate her honesty and knowledge of medicine. I will continue to drive across town to see Dr. Gutierrez.

February 16th, 2011