Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sylvia Hesse
Dr. Sylvia Hesse, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with another office in New York, NY. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Orthopedic Surgery and Pediatric Surgery. Dr. Hesse is affiliated with John Peter Smith Hospital. Dr. Hesse has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Sylvia Hesse has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
Dr. Sylvia Hesse is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Podiatry, Orthopedic Surgery
Dr. Steven Arsht
New York, NY 0.03 mi22
Dr. Paul Brisson
Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopedic Surgery
New York, NY 0.19 mi30