Dr. Sylvia Hesse Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sylvia Hesse?

a rare gem

Posted on September 4th, 2015

I have no idea where Dr. Hesse came from, but I can honestely say, I have never met a more caring, genuine, incrredible doctor like her before. She actually cares and always finds the time to help. I have a lot of issues and most dr.'s either don't have the time, or can't get me out fast enough primarily because they can't help and don't have the answers. Dr. Hesse, goes the extra distance.

consultation

Posted on December 17th, 2013

Doctor was very knowledgeable and patient in explaining my conditions and my options for cure.

Back pain, after hours

Posted on November 23rd, 2011

I am a physician and had an acute episode of back pain. I spoke with Dr Hesse at 5pm and she invited me to come in after my office hrs. I had sacroiliac spasm and couldn't bend over, could barely walk. She gave me electrical stim and cold packs and offered me several alternative treatments. I chose injections of steroids and lidocaine and after a complete description of this procedure, she and Dr Murray, at 8pm, gave me injections under ultrasound guidance, under sterile technique, with almost complete relief. She also spent a long time explaining the after care, cold packs (offered them), how to sit, stand, turn, offered to call in prescriptions. I took her prescriptions to nearby Duane Reade where they were filled in under 10 minutes. Tonight I have complete relief and am able to see my patients at 7 am tomorrow and for the next 12 hrs. No one but she would have had the empathy to spend the hrs after work to do this and no one would've have the magic touch to relieve my pain. She was always cheerful and encouraging. No one better for back pain.

Posted on April 7th, 2016