A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sylvia Hsu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sylvia Hsu, Dermatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sylvia Hsu, BA, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Nevus (Hereditary Skin Malformation)
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Hsu graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Hsu has 7 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Ben Taub General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sylvia Hsu BA and MD is a female Dermatologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Sylvia Hsu practice?
- Dr. Sylvia Hsu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sylvia Hsu practices Dermatology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Dermatologists.