Learn more about Dr. Sylvia Karasu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Karasu
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Karasu Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sylvia Karasu, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Karasu graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Karasu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian HospitalNew York Weill Cornell Center
- New York Presbyterian / Westchester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sylvia Rabson Karasu MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sylvia R. Karasu practice?
- Dr. Sylvia Karasu has 1 office location.
Dr. Sylvia Karasu practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.