A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sylvia Knowlton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Knowlton
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Knowlton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sylvia Knowlton, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Knowlton graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sylvia Kelley Knowlton MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Sylvia K. Knowlton practice?
- Dr. Sylvia Knowlton has 1 office location.
Dr. Sylvia Knowlton practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Alfred Station, NY.
See Alfred Station Allergists and Alfred Station Internists.