A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sylvia Knowlton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Knowlton
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Knowlton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sylvia Knowlton, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Knowlton graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sylvia Kelley Knowlton MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Sylvia K. Knowlton practice?
- Dr. Sylvia Knowlton has 1 office location.
Dr. Sylvia Knowlton practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Alfred Station, NY.
See Alfred Station Allergists and Alfred Station Internists.