Sylvia Rose Kodsi Is this you?

Have you seen Sylvia Rose Kodsi?

Diabetic Macular Edema

Diabetic Macular Edema

Have you seen Sylvia Rose Kodsi?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 21st, 2013

awesome doc

dr is awesome, do not expect bed side manners. I was a little dissapointed at my first appointment but got used to it. She is a busy doc. She has handled my little one well and again I am happy. Thanks Dr. K.

October 24th, 2012

Sharon Lane

My child has been seeing Dr. Kodsi since he was 2. He is now 15 and she continues to be his specialist. I fine she has a warm and patience soul with the children. People have to realize that she is a human being and at time may seem hasty but overall she is a great Dr. I would highly recommend.

July 11th, 2012

Very thorough

I have been here when my oldest daughter was one and a second time when my oldest was 4 and my other daughter 2. Both times the doctor was patient and very thorough. Both girls (who are extremely timid and shy) were able to go through the eye test with the doctor and have their eyes dilated and rechecked. She was able to determine that my oldest needs glasses and promptly gave us all necessary info to get glasses. She was warm and understanding. Def recommend

April 13th, 2012

Amazing Ophthalomologist!!

I went to see Dr. Kodsi for Sixth Nerve Palsey (lazy eye). I am a middle aged women who developed this problem about 17 years ago. All the doctors I saw did not recommend surgery - it was something you should live with. My left eye ended up being so bad (I was cross eyed) that I had to have special made,very strong prism glasses to be able to drive a car. My latest opthalmologist recommended that I see Dr. Kodsi about possibly correcting this.From the minue I walked into the office I knew I was doing the right thing. The office staff is efficient and friendly. I have never waited more than 15 minutes (and it is usually 10 or less) for my appointment.Dr. Kodsi was wonderful. She explained everything she was going to do before during and after the surgery. She prepared me for what to expect after the surgery and boy was she right on. She answered every one of my phone calls and questions after the surgery. No question was to trivial to her (I did call her alot). I would highly recommend her to anyone who needs this kind of surgery. My only regret is that I did not meet her 16 years ago.

April 5th, 2011

amazing doctor

Just completed my daughter's eye surgery and couldn't be happier with the doctor and the staff at the children's hospital. It looks like a success. We are so thankful that our daughter caught her eye problem at such a young age.Thank you for everything!

December 9th, 2010

My experience with Dr Kodsi was great,She diagnosed my daughter with a blocked tear duct and did the surgery. That was 5 years ago and she has been fine ever since. Dr Kodsi is the best. I will recomend her to everyone I know.

September 26th, 2017