A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sylvia Lam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sylvia Lam is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lam
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lam graduated from Kaohsiung Medical University.
Dr. Lam has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- St Alexius Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sylvia Lam MD is a female General Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Sylvia Lam practice?
- Dr. Sylvia Lam has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sylvia Lam practices General Practice near Hoffman Estates, IL.
See Hoffman Estates General Practitioners.