Family Physicians, General Practitioner, Pediatrician
2500 W Higgins Rd
Ste 1100
Hoffman Estates, IL 60169
847-885-8852
Locations and availability (2)

2.0

|  She's TERRIBLE  |  show details
Aug 8th, 2013

I don't know how this lady became a doctor! She's absolutely TERRIBLE! She's rude, doesn't know how to listen, she really doesn't care and she needs to retire! I've been going here for a while and although its clean she doesn't do her job! I have to wait about 45 minutes to be seen every time. I had my son 4 months ago and when he was born he had a curve to his spine. I instantly heard people talking about scoliosis so I asked her and she said put "A&D" on it?! I was soooo mad because then I knew she wasn't even listening to me! My oldest ran a fever one time and she said he was fine. Later on that evening his temperature went to 102 so I took him to the emergency room. They said he had a bad ear infection. She had "checked" his ears earlier that day! Now, the whole reason I'm writing this post is because now my youngest is 4 months, we made an appt a week ago for today at 1015. She called us yesterday and said we have to reschedule for noon so I said okay. We got there and it was closed! I called the office and it sent me to her personal line and she hung up on me!!! All I said was hello and she hung up! How unprofessional can you get?! This lady needs to quit or retire! My son is now a week overdue for his shots and I'm fuming! Never going here again and I recommend you don't either!

|  first time and last time  |  show details
by gerel on Apr 19th, 2013

never visit here! i can not believe it, how she get a doctor.

|  terrible experience, please avoid  |  show details
Jun 7th, 2012

I have never seen such rude doctor before. She didn't show up on time for the appointment, and she treated the adult and baby in a terrible manner. I agree with most of the reviews here. Please avoid.

|  She is not the best but could be worse  |  show details
Aug 8th, 2011

She told my five year old that she has to take a shower everyday or she will get infection"down there" i was in shock. Her office has no answering service which is not acceptable i think. Staff very confused i would say.I have one advice for her "RETIRE" We are not going back there again, i feel bad for people that have to go there.

|  Worst doctor ever  |  show details
Jul 13th, 2011

I had read many negative reviews hoping people were just over reacting. I went to the office and it seemed clean and orderly. The office staff were nice but seemed distracted and a little unprofessional. There were mostly hispanic families in the waiting room which didn't bother me one bit. The doctor came in and asked my daugher her last name and she told her and she said "You not Chinese?!" and my daugher politely said "no" then the doctor shook her head and said "tsk tsk" it's not my daughters fault not all Asians are Chinese. She also commented on my daughters finger nails (she bites them) and she said "ugly, ugly, very nervous child!" I felt that her exam was uncomplete and very unprofessional. She also had an office worker in the corner of the room observing which is obviously because she has had problems before. I was very unhappy with this doctor and do not think she should be practicing at all!

|  Rude Doctor  |  show details
Mar 4th, 2011

Very rude to the kids I wonder how she got her license.. very nasty always in a hurry.

|  Very nice Dr.  |  show details
by Appreciative Mom on Oct 19th, 2009

She took her time and explained everything thouroughly... She answered all my questions. I got there a few minutes before my appointment time - since my kids were new patients, and we didn't wait too long. I did notice that some of the other patients did have to wait a bit longer (up to 30 minutes). Overall, I think this is a good office - as long as they don't overbook - which is hard to do with so many children getting sick. Overall, I do appreciate them squeezing my kids in being so patient and caring.

|  worst doctor ever  |  show details
Feb 20th, 2009

she doesnt have any manner how to treat patients parents. her staff is very nice and she loose her office staff due to her temper. she miss treat her pt and her staff infront of other people. choose her visely.