Dr. Sylvia Lam MD Patient Reviews

• 12 reviews

February 10th, 2017
she has worked pretty good
She has time to attend us when we need her.

February 10th, 2017
Great!!
Dr lam always make sure my son gets better when he is sick. The staff in the office always makes you feel welcomed to Dr lam's office. Staff is always smiling and she is the best too!

February 4th, 2017
It's really good.
She is very kind and funny. Overall a good person.

January 27th, 2017
Good
Very plesant

January 17th, 2017
Worst doctor ever!!
She does not deserve any star at all. Very rude and unprofessional. I can't believe anyone would goes to see her. When I am requesting information for my workers comp. case. she was screaming at me in the phone. She is also many Chinese restaurant owners friend. She has mostly Chinese new immigrant patients. She is taking advantage of those Chinese people. I have never seen any doctor as impatient and rude as her. Especially if you are injured at work, DO NOT make an appointment with her.

October 13th, 2016
Helpful DR
Office was very clean. Me and my son waited only about ten minutes. Dr.Lam was very efficient and straightforward. We will definitely be coming back.

February 12th, 2016
Will come back
I have been to this office on three different occasions and am very happy that I have found Dr.Lam. She is very personable and an attentive listener. The wait time has also never been that long especially compared to other doctors.

February 11th, 2016
We've seen Dr. Lam for our 2 kids now for years. What's great about her is that she is practical and to the point about facts: re our kid's health. She is always attentive and listens and responsive when you need her.

February 11th, 2016
Good dr.
Dr.Lam is very patient and gentle. She has a happy demeanor which puts my kids at ease. She is proactive and when we had unusual issues she would run tests to rule anything serious out. I would recommend her to anybody. Others who I know who see her also appreciate her care.

July 1st, 2015
a rude doctor i feel sorry for her staff and patients..

March 4th, 2015
This lady is the worst doctor you can choose for your children. Never do it! She put my children on the antibiotics without any reason, she is rude, she doesn't listen to you, you -as a parent-can not suggest anything, because the word belong to her!. If you are there again, which means your child didn't get better, and you are asking her about other solution, maybe a different medicine, she is getting mad and rude! one time I rush mi child to the emergency because het temperature was 105 and they were trying to page her, she didn't care at all didn't return any of the phone calls nit even from me. And her poor staff which needs to lie and say something to the patients who are waiting like an idiots for over an hour because she is always late.

October 19th, 2009
Very nice Dr.
She took her time and explained everything thouroughly... She answered all my questions. I got there a few minutes before my appointment time - since my kids were new patients, and we didn't wait too long. I did notice that some of the other patients did have to wait a bit longer (up to 30 minutes). Overall, I think this is a good office - as long as they don't overbook - which is hard to do with so many children getting sick. Overall, I do appreciate them squeezing my kids in being so patient and caring.