Will come back show details Will come back
Feb 12th, 2016

I have been to this office on three different occasions and am very happy that I have found Dr.Lam. She is very personable and an attentive listener. The wait time has also never been that long especially compared to other doctors.

Feb 11th, 2016

We've seen Dr. Lam for our 2 kids now for years. What's great about her is that she is practical and to the point about facts: re our kid's health. She is always attentive and listens and responsive when you need her.

Good dr. show details Good dr.
Feb 11th, 2016

Dr.Lam is very patient and gentle. She has a happy demeanor which puts my kids at ease. She is proactive and when we had unusual issues she would run tests to rule anything serious out. I would recommend her to anybody. Others who I know who see her also appreciate her care.

Jul 1st, 2015

a rude doctor i feel sorry for her staff and patients..

by angrymother on Mar 4th, 2015

This lady is the worst doctor you can choose for your children. Never do it! She put my children on the antibiotics without any reason, she is rude, she doesn't listen to you, you -as a parent-can not suggest anything, because the word belong to her!. If you are there again, which means your child didn't get better, and you are asking her about other solution, maybe a different medicine, she is getting mad and rude! one time I rush mi child to the emergency because het temperature was 105 and they were trying to page her, she didn't care at all didn't return any of the phone calls nit even from me. And her poor staff which needs to lie and say something to the patients who are waiting like an idiots for over an hour because she is always late.

Very nice Dr. show details Very nice Dr.
by Appreciative Mom on Oct 19th, 2009

She took her time and explained everything thouroughly... She answered all my questions. I got there a few minutes before my appointment time - since my kids were new patients, and we didn't wait too long. I did notice that some of the other patients did have to wait a bit longer (up to 30 minutes). Overall, I think this is a good office - as long as they don't overbook - which is hard to do with so many children getting sick. Overall, I do appreciate them squeezing my kids in being so patient and caring.