A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sylvia Larkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sylvia Larkin is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sylvia Larkin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Larkin graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Larkin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sylvia Amanda Larkin MD is a female Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sylvia A. Larkin practice?
- Dr. Sylvia Larkin has 1 office location.
Dr. Sylvia Larkin practices Pediatrics near Alexandria, VA.
See Alexandria Pediatricians.