A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sylvia Lucas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sylvia Lucas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lucas graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Lucas has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sylvia Maria Lucas MD is a female Neurologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Sylvia M. Lucas practice?
- Dr. Sylvia Lucas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sylvia Lucas practices Neurology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Neurologists.