A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sylvia Mahone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mahone
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mahone Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahone graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Mahone has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- West Suburban Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sylvia Renee Mahone MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sylvia R. Mahone practice?
- Dr. Sylvia Mahone has 1 office location.
Dr. Sylvia Mahone practices Family Medicine near Hazel Crest, IL.
See Hazel Crest Family Physicians.