A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sylvia Morgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sylvia Morgan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sylvia Morgan, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgan graduated from University of Nevada, Reno. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Morgan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hazel Hawkins Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sylvia Lee Morgan MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Sylvia L. Morgan practice?
- Dr. Sylvia Morgan has 1 office location.
Dr. Sylvia Morgan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Hollister, CA.
See Hollister Obstetricians & Gynecologists.