A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sylvia Morris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sylvia Morris is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Morris graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Morris has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Emory Crawford Long Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sylvia Elizabeth Morris MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sylvia E. Morris practice?
- Dr. Sylvia Morris has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sylvia Morris practices Internal Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Internists.