A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Sylvia Pagulayan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sylvia Pagulayan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Pagulayan graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Pagulayan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Christ Hospital
- Hoboken University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pagulayan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sylvia R. Pagulayan practice?
Dr. Sylvia Pagulayan practices Internal Medicine near Jersey City, NJ.
See Jersey City Internists.