Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sylvia Pagulayan
Dr. Sylvia Pagulayan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jersey City, NJ. She has 50 years of experience. Her specialties include Legal Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Pagulayan is affiliated with Jersey City Medical Center, Christ Hospital and Hoboken University Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Sylvia Pagulayan has the following 2 specialties
- Legal Medicine
Legal medicine specialists advise on a variety of laws and regulations regarding health care and public health. This include disability claims, hospital law, privacy laws and physicians’ obligations and liabilities. They typically have a medical...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Sylvia Pagulayan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jersey City, NJ.
Dr. Nathaniel Barber
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Jersey City, NJ 0 mi37
Dr. Alita Dizon
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Jersey City, NJ 0 mi35
Dr. Jayeshkumar Patel
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Jersey City, NJ 0.02 mi