The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sylvia Ramos
Dr. Sylvia Ramos, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Albuquerque, NM, with another office in Albuquerque, NM. She has 39 years of experience. Her specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Ramos is affiliated with Heart Hospital of New Mexico, Presbyterian Hospital and Lovelace Womens Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Sylvia Ramos has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Sylvia Ramos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Albuquerque, NM.