A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sylvia Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. Lee has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sylvia Sue Lee MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sylvia S. Lee practice?
- Dr. Sylvia Lee has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sylvia Lee practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Internal Medicine near Maplewood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Highland Park, NJ and Millburn, NJ.
See Maplewood Allergists and Maplewood Internists.