A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sylvia Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. Lee has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sylvia Sue Lee MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sylvia S. Lee practice?
- Dr. Sylvia Lee has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sylvia Lee practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Internal Medicine near Maplewood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Highland Park, NJ and Millburn, NJ.
See Maplewood Allergists and Maplewood Internists.