A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sylvia Santos-Sio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Santos-Sio graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Santos-Sio has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sylvia Ramos Santos-Sio MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Sylvia R. Santos-Sio practice?
- Dr. Sylvia Santos-Sio has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sylvia Santos-Sio practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Livonia, MI.
See Livonia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.