A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sylvia Slezak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sylvia Slezak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Slezak graduated from Univerzita Komenskeho, Bratislave, Bratislava.
Dr. Slezak has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
- Baylor Medical Center Carrollton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sylvia Slezak MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sylvia Slezak practice?
- Dr. Sylvia Slezak has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sylvia Slezak practices Family Medicine near Flower Mound, TX.
See Flower Mound Family Physicians.