A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sylvia Turner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sylvia Turner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Turner
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Turner Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sylvia Turner, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Turner graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Turner has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Terrell State Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sylvia Joyce Turner MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sylvia J. Turner practice?
- Dr. Sylvia Turner has 1 office location.
Dr. Sylvia Turner practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.