A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sylvia Villares:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sylvia Villares is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sylvia Villares, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Villares graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon.
Dr. Villares has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saints Mary And Elizabeth Medical Center
- University Of Illinois Medical Center At Chicago
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sylvia Maria Villares MD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sylvia M. Villares practice?
- Dr. Sylvia Villares has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sylvia Villares practices Pediatrics near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Pediatricians.