A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sylvia Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sylvia Wilson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sylvia Wilson, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Wilson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sylvia Wilson MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Sylvia Wilson practice?
- Dr. Sylvia Wilson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sylvia Wilson practices Anesthesiology near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Anesthesiologists.