Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sylvia Yoon
Dr. Sylvia Yoon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in North Chicago, IL, with other offices in Chesterton, IN and La Porte, IN (and 3 other locations). She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Yoon is affiliated with Captain James A. Lovell Federal Health Care Center, La Port Hospital & Health System and Starke Memorial Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Sylvia Yoon has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Sylvia Yoon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Chicago, IL.
Dr. David Beringer
Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
North Chicago, IL 0 mi36
Dr. Martin Beermann
Geriatric Medicine, Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
North Chicago, IL 0 mi23
Dr. Armando Susmano
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
North Chicago, IL 0 mi57