A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sylvia Zuniga-Barboni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sylvia Zuniga-Barboni is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sylvia Zuniga-Barboni, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Movement Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Zuniga-Barboni graduated from University of Miami . She has 1 awards.
Dr. Zuniga-Barboni has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jupiter Medical Center
- Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center
- Jupiter Medical Center Physician Gro
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sylvia Zuniga-Barboni MD is a female Neurologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Sylvia Zuniga-Barboni practice?
- Dr. Sylvia Zuniga-Barboni has 1 office location.
Dr. Sylvia Zuniga-Barboni practices Neurology near Palm Beach gardens, FL.
See Palm Beach gardens Neurologists.