A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sylvie Epelbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sylvie Epelbaum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sylvie Epelbaum, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Epelbaum graduated from Universite De Paris Vii St.Louis.
Dr. Epelbaum has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Epelbaum accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sylvie M. Epelbaum practice?
Dr. Sylvie Epelbaum practices Dermatology near New York, NY.
See New York Dermatologists.