A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sylvie Paroski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sylvie Paroski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sylvie Paroski, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Abdominal Pregnancy
- Bacterial Vaginosis
- Ectopic Pregnancy
- Female Infertility
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- Gynecologic disorders
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Vaginal)
- Inflammation of the Vulva and Vagina (Vulvovaginitis)
- Male Infertility
- Pregnancy Complications
- Prenatal Care
- Trichomonas Vaginitis
- Vaginal Birth after Cesarean
Education & Awards
Dr. Paroski graduated from Stanford University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Paroski has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
- Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sylvie Helene Paroski MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, Obstetrics, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Sylvie H. Paroski practice?
- Dr. Sylvie Paroski has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sylvie Paroski practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, Obstetrics, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Flower Mound, TX.
See Flower Mound Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Flower Mound Radiologists.