Dr. Sylvie Paroski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sylvie Paroski?

April 19th, 2017

Great doctor

Third time proved to be a charm. Moved to area and went through two other obgyns before finding Dr. Paroski to deliver my little one. Takes her time in appointments and address all questions and concerns. Does not push on issues not agreed on. Her staff can actually draw my blood (didn't have initial pregnancy bloodwork done because no one until this office was able to get a vein). Office staff is super sweet and efficient. Wouldn't want anyone else bringing my child into the world.

April 19th, 2017

Great doctor and staff!

August 11th, 2016

She takes the time to really listen to my concerns and always takes great care of me. Shes delivered my 2 children.

February 26th, 2016

Nancy

I love Dr. Paroski, she is so attentive. Issues though are it takes forever to get test results. It has happened over numerous years of appointments this time, three weeks and two phone calls to get my test results. had a follow up test, called as it should not be hard to read the results, still no phone call. Dr. Paroski will give directions to me, then staff goes and restates I cannot do what she said. I really like her but if it does not get better I am moving to another doctor.

February 26th, 2016

I am confident I receive the best most up to date treatment. I have recommended girlfriends to Dr. Paroski and they have been pleased as well!

January 11th, 2016

Dr. Paroski is beyond the best OB. She is caring and sensitive. When I had my first child, there was a small complication and you can hear it in her voice when she switches to serious mode- it was not scary- she was calm and direct. Afterwards she was so loving.

December 3rd, 2015

Dr. Paroski is an excellent clinician as well as a very kind and thoughtful doctor. Her staff unfortunately is very disorganized and you can never get a call back when you leave a message for her nurse. It is sad, but a staff tremulously reflects on a doctor's practice.

August 2nd, 2015

BEST OBGYN

Her staff cares about her patients as much as she does. Sometimes there is a wait but the best is worth the wait. She thinks outside the box! More doctors should be more like her.

May 9th, 2015

Love Dr Paroski bad staff

I have been with dr Paroski for many years sadly staff bad since move

March 27th, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr Paroski's for a couple of years now, but have only ever been seen by other providers which been okay since I don't really have any problems at these times. I recently went for annual exam and waited for about 45mins only to feel like I was rushed during my appointment. Also, just like the other review, the office and its staff were completely disorganized. I won't be going back.

March 24th, 2015

Dr Peroski is amazing but her staff a very lacking in professionalism! The front desk staff are a joke and can't think outside the box! Every time I have an appointment I wait over 1 hour just to be seen!

October 31st, 2014

The new office is wonderful