inactive

Sylvie H Paroski MD Patient Reviews

• 9 reviews

August 11th, 2016
She takes the time to really listen to my concerns and always takes great care of me. Shes delivered my 2 children.

February 26th, 2016
Nancy
I love Dr. Paroski, she is so attentive. Issues though are it takes forever to get test results. It has happened over numerous years of appointments this time, three weeks and two phone calls to get my test results. had a follow up test, called as it should not be hard to read the results, still no phone call. Dr. Paroski will give directions to me, then staff goes and restates I cannot do what she said. I really like her but if it does not get better I am moving to another doctor.

February 26th, 2016
I am confident I receive the best most up to date treatment. I have recommended girlfriends to Dr. Paroski and they have been pleased as well!

January 11th, 2016
Dr. Paroski is beyond the best OB. She is caring and sensitive. When I had my first child, there was a small complication and you can hear it in her voice when she switches to serious mode- it was not scary- she was calm and direct. Afterwards she was so loving.

December 2nd, 2015
Dr. Paroski is an excellent clinician as well as a very kind and thoughtful doctor. Her staff unfortunately is very disorganized and you can never get a call back when you leave a message for her nurse. It is sad, but a staff tremulously reflects on a doctor's practice.

August 1st, 2015
BEST OBGYN
Her staff cares about her patients as much as she does. Sometimes there is a wait but the best is worth the wait. She thinks outside the box! More doctors should be more like her.

May 9th, 2015
Love Dr Paroski bad staff
I have been with dr Paroski for many years sadly staff bad since move

March 27th, 2015
I have been a patient of Dr Paroski's for a couple of years now, but have only ever been seen by other providers which been okay since I don't really have any problems at these times. I recently went for annual exam and waited for about 45mins only to feel like I was rushed during my appointment. Also, just like the other review, the office and its staff were completely disorganized. I won't be going back.

March 24th, 2015
Dr Peroski is amazing but her staff a very lacking in professionalism! The front desk staff are a joke and can't think outside the box! Every time I have an appointment I wait over 1 hour just to be seen!

October 30th, 2014
The new office is wonderful

May 13th, 2014
Sweet but and distracted
Dr. Paroski is sweet and always full of hugs BUT her wait times are ridiculous. I used to think it was because I was an OB patient but my youngest is 2 and I had to wait at least an hour for my pap this year. She also seemed distracted and kept checking her phone during my visit. I understand she is busy but I am paying for her time. Her follow up is also a huge problem. She forgot to give me my prescription and it took me 3 message to her nurse to finally get it called in.

September 9th, 2010
Change all your employee.
Doctor is okay. I chose this doctor because she graduated Stanford University.Now I learn a lesson that school is not the important factor to consider when I choose doctor. Her nurse is so so bad. She doesn't answer, the phone never return for a week and do not arrange things docotor requested. She is worst nurse I met in my whole life. She is unkind and bad worker. I got offended by her everytime I talk with her.I will never go there and do want to that kind of nurse any more.