Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN), Radiologist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Oct 30th, 2014

The new office is wonderful

|  Issues  |  show details
Oct 2nd, 2014

Dr Paroski is no longer a part of Flower Mound Womens Health - she is getting ready to start her own clinic later this October. With that being said, the office is currently divided by staff and office - Dr Paroski on one side, Drs Lungren and Osborne on the other. I called multiple times to get in touch with one of her staff members regarding labs, and no one called me back. Frustrated, I called the Flower Mound Womens Health number, and spoke with a very helpful staff member. I think I'll be switching to one of the other doctors with Flower Mound Womens Health. Not to mention, while I sat in the waiting room for over 1.5hours to see Dr Paroski (by the way she's booked out for months), I saw other women being called back more promptly for Dr Lungren and Osborne. For years, I've been pleased with Dr Paroski, but these experiences make me very skeptical about her new clinic.

Oct 2nd, 2014

Wait times are awful, staff needs to go. It takes an act of congress to get a return call from her nurse. . I'm sorry, I don't like being treated like a child with hugs and kisses at my gyno's office to try and make up for insufficient scheduling and unreturned calls about my health!

|  Sweet but and distracted  |  show details
May 13th, 2014

Dr. Paroski is sweet and always full of hugs BUT her wait times are ridiculous. I used to think it was because I was an OB patient but my youngest is 2 and I had to wait at least an hour for my pap this year. She also seemed distracted and kept checking her phone during my visit. I understand she is busy but I am paying for her time. Her follow up is also a huge problem. She forgot to give me my prescription and it took me 3 message to her nurse to finally get it called in.

|  Change all your employee.  |  show details
Sep 9th, 2010

Doctor is okay. I chose this doctor because she graduated Stanford University.Now I learn a lesson that school is not the important factor to consider when I choose doctor. Her nurse is so so bad. She doesn't answer, the phone never return for a week and do not arrange things docotor requested. She is worst nurse I met in my whole life. She is unkind and bad worker. I got offended by her everytime I talk with her.I will never go there and do want to that kind of nurse any more.

|  Wonderful Doctor  |  show details
by Molly Keene on Jul 19th, 2010

After moving to Texas back in '06 I was in need of a gyno here. She was my doctor during pregnancy as well and delivered my baby girl. She is wonderful, caring and very good listener.

|  I recieved the best treatment from dr paroski  |  show details
by Kristen on Jun 10th, 2010

Even though I'm on Medicaid and also a minority, dr paroski still treated me like I'm very special. She gave me the best care, followed up every time and calls to let me know the lab results. She makes sure you are comfortable and not in pain. She has the lightest hand and try not to hurt you while pap smear or checking your cervix during labor. She treats you like a mother would to her daughter. I truly love her and am going back to see here soon. It's been a year since she delivered my 1 yo precious son.

Oct 18th, 2009

I was recommended to Dr Paroski by a friend when my PCP was no longer able to help with the severe pains I was having. Dr Paroski was excellent. I was in and out of her office every two weeks for an entire semester and she always took time to make sure I was okay and that the pain was manageable. I had surgery in December of 2007 and she was so great the whole time. She spoke with me before and after the surgery and talked with my parents for a long time afterward. I wound up getting severely dehydrated after surgery and her partner, Dr. Lundgren took very good care of me as well while I was in the hospital. I plan on staying with Dr Paroski through my future pregnancies...I can't imagine finding someone better to deliver my babies. Be warned: She hasn't taken new patients in FOREVER. I called for a pap in March and was told that she was booked till SEPTEMBER. I wound up getting in with her RN in May (which is what I wanted) and she was wonderful as well.

|  Best OB/GYN ever!  |  show details
Jul 1st, 2009

Dr. Paroski is the best OB/GYN on earth ever!!!! She is so friendly, kind and understanding. Every time I have gone for my yearly and other appointments with her, she greets me with a hug. Dr. Paroski also takes her time and doesn't rush your appointment like so many other doctors do these days. I can truly say that she genuinely cares about each and every one of her patients.

|  Dr. Paroski is Wonderful!!!  |  show details
by BAR on Mar 11th, 2009

Her current staff is not as good as previous years (2006), but Dr. Paroski is Excellent!!!

|  Best Doctor I've Ever Known  |  show details
Feb 19th, 2009

I think Dr. Paroski is the best OB/GYN I've ever been treated by. Several of my friends switched to her practice on my recommendation and have been equally impressed. While Dr. Paroski is a great doctor, her really strong suit is how much she cares about her patients. She will spend as much time as she needs with a patient, she really listens to what you say, and she never acts like she's in a hurry. She is completely dedicated to what she does; I love her!