A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sylwia Karpinski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sylwia Karpinski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Karpinski
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Karpinski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sylwia Karpinski, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Karpinski graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Karpinski has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wadley Regional Medical Center
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospital Clinton Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sylwia Karpinski MD is a female Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sylwia Karpinski practice?
- Dr. Sylwia Karpinski has 1 office location.
Dr. Sylwia Karpinski practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Texarkana, TX.
See Texarkana Surgeons.