A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sylwia Karpinski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sylwia Karpinski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Karpinski
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sylwia Karpinski, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Karpinski graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Karpinski has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wadley Regional Medical Center
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospital Clinton Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sylwia Karpinski MD is a female Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sylwia Karpinski practice?
- Dr. Sylwia Karpinski has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sylwia Karpinski practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Texarkana, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI.
See Texarkana Surgeons.