A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syndee Givre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Syndee Givre is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Syndee Givre, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Givre graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Givre has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- Musc Medical Center
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Givre accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Syndee J. Givre practice?
Dr. Syndee Givre practices Ophthalmology near Raleigh, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Chapel Hill, NC and Durham, NC.
See Raleigh Ophthalmologists.