Learn more about Dr. Synthia Beeler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Synthia Beeler, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beeler
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Beeler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Synthia Beeler, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Beeler graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Beeler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Parkridge Medical Center
- Parkridge East Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Synthia L Beeler MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Synthia L. Beeler practice?
- Dr. Synthia Beeler has 1 office location.
Dr. Synthia Beeler practices Family Medicine near Chattanooga, TN.
See Chattanooga Primary Care Doctors.