Dr. Synthia Beeler MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Chattanooga, TN

February 28th, 2017
I am new to Dr. Beeler's practice and am quite satisfied to have her as my primary care physician. She took time to listen and respond to my questions and concerns.

February 20th, 2017
Best in town!!
This office and its staff are true professionals. I couldn't be happier with the medical services received here. Thanks to my mother for recommending them to me!

January 14th, 2017
I looking for a Physician Make a appointment with Dr. Synthia Beeler
This office is welcoming from making a appointment. Walk in and sign in update history friendly office employees, especially Sue that makes appointments and schedule your next helping with payment. Ericka Dr. Beelers nurse is always professional and listens to answers and never makes you feel rushed. They work as a team, and I know if I call and leave a message I will get a return call from Ericka within that day.

November 4th, 2016
Compassionate care
Dr Beeler always treats you like you are her only patient. Never a rush to get you out of the office

September 24th, 2016
I appreciate Dr. Beeler so much! I've been with her now for several years. With all of my chronic health issues, she is so patient and kind helping me manage them. She is attentive, great listener, very caring person and physician. I have absolutely NO doubt she is doing the very best to help me. My husband, a retired senior level hospital administrator, is impressed with the time Dr. Beeler spends with me.

August 21st, 2016
I highly recommend Hamilton Medical Group
Dr. Beeler & her nurse Ericka and the rest of the staff are a wonderful group of professionals. From calling for a appointment to walking in the front door. I never have to wait and its all about me when I have a appointment. Ericka, Dr. Beeler's nurse treats me like I am the only patient and she has my records in front of her and goes over everything with me. Dr. Beeler comes in within minutes and goes from A to Z with me. I prefer a female doctor, they are more personal and can relate with some of the problems that women have. Don't get me wrong, if you need test for anything that's what she will recommend and your results will go from there. Dr. Beeler is strictly professional in her profession, not a physician that hands out meds to get rid of you, and when you leave you know you have been to a physician.

April 22nd, 2016
Recommendation
I appreciate Dr. Beeler and all her staff. I could not be more pleased with the care I receive from Dr. Beeler and each member of her staff. I would recommend them to anyone who needs a good primary care physician. I have also seen the Physician's Assistant, Ginger, and would also recommend her.

April 4th, 2016
Medical group who really care for their patients.
Dr. Beeler and her nurse assistant has been so good to my wife who has a deliberating disease (Parkinson) they have gone beyond their normal duties to ensure that she gets the care she needs.

March 6th, 2016
not competent
she is a quack, not competent at all, will go back to see my previous PCP.
Doctor's Response

Scott, I would be happy to discuss your concerns and hopfully resolve any misunderstanding if you would kindly call my office. I will be happy to speak with you.

January 29th, 2016
They are great and always have been.

January 13th, 2016
Not recommended
Impatient, careless manner, missed my problems
Doctor's Response

Helen, I'm very sorry you had a bad experience at your visit. Patient care and satisfaction is our top priority. If you could please call my office at 423-643-3772 I will be glad to discuss and hopfully resolved the issue.

December 30th, 2015
EXCELLENT DOCTOR
My husband and I have been going to Dr. Beeler's office for many years now. We are very pleased with her and her entire staff. My sister also goes to Dr. Beeler and is very pleased. Dr. Beeler is an excellent doctor and is very efficient, as is her PA-C, Ginger Mullins. All of us would highly recommend her practice.