A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syrus Feridouni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Syrus Feridouni is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Syrus Feridouni, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Feridouni graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.
Dr. Feridouni has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syrus Feridouni MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Syrus Feridouni practice?
- Dr. Syrus Feridouni has 2 office locations.
Dr. Syrus Feridouni practices Family Medicine near Reseda, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, CA.
See Reseda Primary Care Doctors.