A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syrus Feridouni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Syrus Feridouni is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feridouni
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Feridouni Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Syrus Feridouni, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Feridouni graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.
Dr. Feridouni has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syrus Feridouni MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Syrus Feridouni practice?
- Dr. Syrus Feridouni has 1 office location.
Dr. Syrus Feridouni practices Family Medicine near Reseda, CA.
See Reseda Family Physicians.