Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

|  Not recommended, horrible bed-sde manner and dishonest billing.  |  show details
Apr 22nd, 2013

I suggest staying away from Reseda Family Medical Clinic run by Dr. Syrus Feridouni. I've never had such a horrifying experience with a doctor or clinic. 1. They bill $390 for just the doctor's visit not including any treatment. In comparison, West Oaks Urgent Care in Winnetka charges about $65. 2. They overbill for service even if you they say they take your insurance. My insurance refused to pay portions of the bill as they exceeded their contractual agreement. 3. Dr. Feridouni has a cruel bed side manner. When cleaning a wound on my daughter's palm which was extremely painful, he asked her if it hurt and when she said it did, he told her "no it doesn't". 4. I was incorrectly and over-billed for services received and when I attempted to resolve the matter by explaining to Dr. Feridouni (in a calm and polite manner) why the billing was incorrect, he started yelling at me, said if I didn't pay he would send me to collections and hung up the phone.