Learn more about Dr. Szabolcs Szentpetery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Szabolcs Szentpetery is Excellent.
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Szentpetery
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Szentpetery Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Szabolcs Szentpetery, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Szentpetery graduated from Semmelweis University, Budapest. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Szentpetery has 5 hospital affiliations:
- VCU Health System
- VCU Health Center & MCV Hospital and Physicians
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Szabolcs Szentpetery MD is a male Surgeon, has 49 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Szabolcs Szentpetery practice?
- Dr. Szabolcs Szentpetery has 1 office location.
Dr. Szabolcs Szentpetery practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Surgeons.