Learn more about Dr. Szabolcs Szentpetery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Szabolcs Szentpetery is Excellent.
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Szentpetery
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Szentpetery Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Szabolcs Szentpetery, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Szentpetery graduated from Semmelweis University, Budapest. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Szentpetery has 5 hospital affiliations:
- VCU Health System
- VCU Health Center & MCV Hospital and Physicians
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Szabolcs Szentpetery MD is a male Surgeon, has 49 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Szabolcs Szentpetery practice?
- Dr. Szabolcs Szentpetery has 1 office location.
Dr. Szabolcs Szentpetery practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Surgeons.