Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sze Mei Chung
Dr. Sze Mei Chung, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Honolulu, HI. She has 9 years of experience. Her specialties include Hospitalist, Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Chung is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente Moanalua Medical Center, Straub Clinic & Hospital and Kaiser Permanente Medical Center - Honolulu. She speaks English.
Dr. Sze Mei Chung has the following 3 specialties
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Dr. Sze Mei Chung is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Honolulu, HI.
Dr. Timothy Kim
Honolulu, HI 0.01 mi22
Dr. Dennis Boulware
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Honolulu, HI 0.01 mi38
Dr. Ali Merchant
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Honolulu, HI 0.01 mi14