Learn more about Dr. Szilard Voros:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Voros
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Voros Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Szilard Voros, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Voros graduated from Debreceni Orvostudomanyi Egyetem.
Dr. Voros has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Hospital,Inc
- University Of Virginia Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Szilard Voros MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Szilard Voros practice?
- Dr. Szilard Voros has 1 office location.
Dr. Szilard Voros practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Stony Brook, NY.
See Stony Brook Internists and Stony Brook Cardiologists.