A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Szilard Voros:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Voros
Specialties & Research
Dr. Szilard Voros, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Voros graduated from Debreceni Orvostudomanyi Egyetem.
Dr. Voros has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Hospital,Inc
- University Of Virginia Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Szilard Voros MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Szilard Voros practice?
- Dr. Szilard Voros has 1 office location.
Dr. Szilard Voros practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Stony Brook, NY.
See Stony Brook Internists and Stony Brook Cardiologists.