A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Szilard Voros:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Voros
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Voros Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Szilard Voros, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Voros graduated from Debreceni Orvostudomanyi Egyetem.
Dr. Voros has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Hospital,Inc
- University Of Virginia Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Szilard Voros MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Szilard Voros practice?
- Dr. Szilard Voros has 5 office locations.
Dr. Szilard Voros practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Hampton Bays, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Stony Brook, NY and Riverhead, NY.
See Hampton Bays Internists and Hampton Bays Cardiologists.