Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Theodore Knatt Sr
Dr. Theodore Knatt Sr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baton Rouge, LA. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Knatt is affiliated with Ochsner Medical Center-Baton Rouge, Ochsner Medical Center-Westbank and Kenner Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Theodore Knatt Sr has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Theodore Knatt Sr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baton Rouge, LA.
Dr. Amy Rabalais
Orthopedic Surgery, Otolaryngology
Baton Rouge, LA 0 mi11
Dr. Sonya Sloan
Baton Rouge, LA 0 mi18
Dr. Bruce Monaco
Sports Medicine, Internal Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Baton Rouge, LA 0 mi42