Dr. Theodore Knatt MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 30th, 2016
Luv Dr. knatt very good, and professional. Excellent bedside manners. He's the best. My sister is one if his patients, and she is special needs, and takes so much time with her, and makes her very happy. She loves him.

February 28th, 2015
ms.sp.
It has been my experience with Dr Knatt.he was very pleasent.kind, surgeon.

April 26th, 2013
Never again
Scary. A medical doctor who is irresponsible, too casual, extremely cavalier and in his own world. Doesn’t realize the value of a patient’s time or the value of their money apparently. Mostly any doctor will accept you with no insurance as long as you pay the bill. So there’s nothing special there. Plus Not only were insurance papers supplied but I was nearly FORCED to sign documents concerning accident claims “just a formality” (I wasn’t there due to an accident) about making the check payable to him first and THEN what’s left from the insurance will be given back to the patient (which I had to out-right refuse), and his colossal fee chart covering everything from court appearances to second opinions etc. (again didn’t apply to me). The waiting room layover was unbelievable with 2 people sitting in the waiting room. I was then directed to wait in the examining room to the point I got up and asked for my copay back, to which they informed me he had not returned from surgery yet (excuse me miss, but I see the man in the back room over there… so he has a twin now?) give me my money back… now miraculously TADA!! Here I am, took about 12 minutes, looked at my leg for 2, lounged and chilled for 9, wrote a prescription for tendonitis in one joint that had a side effect to cause torn ligaments in another (really Doc?) and said see ya later in 1 minute. Then to find out this is the same doctor known for operating under the influence. I’m glad I had this experience to know to run a mile or 2. Many Docs get too comfy with their profession. That is dangerous, and this is one of them. I couldn’t sit on my experience and allow another person to waste their time and money to potentially make their situation worse. We can’t just accept a medical professional as a “good doc” simply because he makes us believe he’s doing us a favor, is black, pretends to cater to the poorer groups, or acts “home boyish”. You’re playing with your health. That law suit proves it in detail. That is all.

June 12th, 2012
He is the greatest!
This guy is the greatest! You can not pay this doctor $400 for a thorough exam and try to convince him to give you narcotics. He will tell you about drug rehab in minute. Great surgeon!

December 31st, 2011
I'm horrified to find this doctor is a surgeon
Careless with patients time. After waiting 2 hours in waiting room, Spent all of 8 minutes in the examination room w/the doctor in which half the time was spent sprawled on a chair talking about who knows what? And he get over 400.00 for that? I'll never go to him again, would NEVER recommend anyone to him, and will passionately dissuade anyone from waisting their time and money. Appalling.

October 16th, 2011
Awesome doc!
Awesome doc!

June 14th, 2010
this guy is awesome. he takes poor whites(me), and poor blacks with no insurance. he cares for veterans(my family) and their families, when other doctors around the state rejects them. he fixed my mother's wrist and she did great. there are a lot of money hungry jerks out there that try to scheme to steal money from doctors and there insurance and they try to harm their families and their careers to take money from them, even though the try to help less fortunate people. we love him and his wonderful family.

April 21st, 2009
He did surgery on my mother's wrist adn totally messed it up. he never put her to sleep and she felt when he rebroke her hand and put the pins.