A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tammy Vu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tammy Vu, MD is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Vu graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Vu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
- Medical Center Of Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tammy Le Vu MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Tammy L. Vu practice?
- Dr. Tammy Vu has 1 office location.
- Dr. Tammy Vu practices Ophthalmology near Plano, TX.