RN show details RN
by Marlene Spadoni on Apr 30th, 2015

Dr. Vu, her associate, Dr. Tran and her staff are absolutely OUTSTANDING. She uses state of the art equipment. She is a brilliant and skilled physician. Most importantly she treats her patients with respect and compassion. I couldn't be more pleased with her care. As a patient and a nurse, I would highly recommend her.

Review of Dr Them(Tammy) Vu, MD Doctor of Opathomology show details Review of Dr Them(Tammy) Vu, MD Doctor of Opathomology
by Charles Goecke on Dec 16th, 2014

I had a somewhat complex cataract situation, with my right eye having a very opaque, what they call "Mature" cataract, so it was difficult for Dr Vu to visually resolve the right power of implant for me, but she used the great high tech equipment and got my implant perfect. I have 20/16 vision in that eye, better than perfect. I couldn't be happier. The other eye, which was not as complicated, came out perfect too. I'm so happy. Her staff, and partner, Dr. Tran, treated me so well, and during the surgery, I was very well taken care of. The outpatient hospital she used, by Medical City, was great. My after care was super, and she got me the least expensive, very good medication drops, with easy instructions. Five out of Five stars!!!!

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Jun 3rd, 2013

Dr. Vu diagnosed me with an autoimmune disorder because of my eye problems in one visit that other doctors had missed for five years. She is awesome.