Dr. Gustave Ruckert Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gustave Ruckert?

Endometriosis

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Gustave Ruckert?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 1st, 2015

Sorry, but no.

Dr. Ruckert came highly recommended to me by a trusted friend. I was looking for a new GYN after a rough few years of major problems due to a minor surgery for SUI, with mesh tape/sling. I already had it removed by a specialist, and was doing better, and was just looking for a new regular GYN doc for general care. When I was asked about my medical history, I started telling him, and he actually got argumentative quickly with me - as if I he did not believe me. Well, I went through 2 years of complications, and I think I know what I had put in, and taken out. I also have the surgery reports to prove it. I felt he was rude, condescending, and defensive with me, when I wasn't even asking him about getting, or removing, the mesh. ? I certainly was NOT blaming him - just explaining MY actual experience and medical history. He may be a great doc.... if you don't need surgery for SUI, or mention the word "mesh"... but I guess I'll never know.

November 10th, 2015

Dr. Ruckert delivered both my children many years ago and has been my trusted doctor ever since. He keeps up with all the current options for treatment and is just a wonderful person. He listens.

October 14th, 2015

Dr. Ruckert is the very best

Dr. Ruckert is incredible at what he does. He takes the time to listen to your concerns and he explains everything to you in a clear and reassuring manner. He is very warm, friendly, and understanding. He is incredibly knowledgeable and I have 100% trust in him. He builds an excellent rapport with all of his patients. I have reccommended him to a close friend and she feels the same way! I am not ready to have children yet, but I would seriously consider moving back to Rochester for my pregnancy just to have Dr. Ruckert be my obstetrician. He is that fantastic. Wonderful doctor, wonderful person!

October 14th, 2015

The very best9

February 20th, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Ted since I was 18 years of age. After 24 years and 3 children later, I can say that Dr. Ted is a wonderful doctor and I was very blessed to have had him as my first GYN. I have "grown" up in this office and at all times, Dr. Ruckert has taken the time to sit and talk with me about my options and decisions.

January 28th, 2012

The best OBGYN in the area!!

I have been going to another OBGYN in the area for 25 years and decided after the last visit that I needed to change doctors. All of my friends recommended Dr. Ruckert. I had an appointment with him today and was very satisfied with him and all aspects of his practice. I highly recommend him!!!

January 13th, 2012

THE VERY BEST OBGYN EVER!!!

I have been a patient in this practice for years. I am appauled at the rating on line. Dr. Ruckert is the best in his field. I always feel like I am at home in his office. His staff is extremely friendly and go out of their way to make you feel at ease. He goes above and beyond with service and I have never had to wait for an appointment. I highly reccomend this team!!!!

June 2nd, 2011

Great Dr., delivered both of my children, 2 thumbs up!!!

April 11th, 2017