A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheau-Lin Ho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheau-Lin Ho is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ho graduated from National Defense Medical Center, Taipei.
Dr. Ho has 3 hospital affiliations:
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
- Regional Medical Center of San Jose
- O`connor Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheau-Lin Lin Ho MD is a male Pediatrician, has 43 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sheau-Lin L. Ho practice?
- Dr. Sheau-Lin Ho has 1 office location.
Dr. Sheau-Lin Ho practices Pediatrics near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Pediatricians.