A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. T'lane Folse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. T'lane Folse is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. T'lane Folse, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Folse graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Folse has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baton Rouge General Medical Center
- Womans Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. T'lane Marie Folse MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. T'lane M. Folse practice?
- Dr. T'lane Folse has 2 office locations.
Dr. T'lane Folse practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Baker, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Baton Rouge, LA.
See Baker Internists and Baker Pediatricians.