A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thiruvinvamalai Dharmarajan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thiruvinvamalai Dharmarajan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dharmarajan graduated from University of Kerala Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dharmarajan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Our Lady of Mercy Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dharmarajan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thiruvinvamalai S. Dharmarajan practice?
Dr. Thiruvinvamalai Dharmarajan practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Nephrology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Bronx Internists, Bronx Geriatric Doctors, and Bronx Nephrologists.