A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thiruvinvamalai Dharmarajan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thiruvinvamalai Dharmarajan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dharmarajan graduated from University of Kerala Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dharmarajan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Our Lady of Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thiruvinvamalai S Dharmarajan MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Thiruvinvamalai S. Dharmarajan practice?
- Dr. Thiruvinvamalai Dharmarajan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thiruvinvamalai Dharmarajan practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Nephrology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Bronx Internists, Bronx Geriatric Doctors, and Bronx Nephrologists.