Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Reese
Dr. Thomas Reese, MD, FACP is a Doctor primarily located in Seattle, WA, with other offices in Seattle, WA and Seattle, WA. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Reese is affiliated with Valley Medical Center, Virginia Mason Hospital & Seattle Medical Center and Swedish Medical Center - Ballard. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Reese has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Dr. Thomas Reese is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.
Dr. Christopher Maeda
Sports Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Seattle, WA 0 mi16
Dr. Rodney Terasaki
Seattle, WA 0 mi34
Dr. Diana Perkinson
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Seattle, WA 0 mi37