A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tabarak Qureshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tabarak Qureshi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Qureshi graduated from Baqai Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Qureshi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tabarak Aleem Qureshi MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tabarak A. Qureshi practice?
- Dr. Tabarak Qureshi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tabarak Qureshi practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Altamonte Springs, FL.
See Orlando Internists, Orlando Pulmonologists, and Orlando Sleep Medicine Doctors.