A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tabarak Qureshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Qureshi
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Qureshi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tabarak Qureshi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Qureshi graduated from Baqai Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Qureshi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tabarak Aleem Qureshi MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tabarak A. Qureshi practice?
- Dr. Tabarak Qureshi has 1 office location.
Dr. Tabarak Qureshi practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Internists, Orlando Pulmonologists, and Orlando Sleep Medicine Doctors.