Dr. Tabassum Faruqi Is this you?

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Tabassum Faruqi?

April 25th, 2016

Reported her to the state agency that deals with medical complaints.

March 29th, 2016

Smart but doesn't step into patients' shoes. Rushes and misses important details.

July 28th, 2013

Saved my life!

I had gone to 4 doctors at MMP and showed each one my swollen, red, warm ankle. Not one thought anything of it. As my next appointment came near I was advised my doctor was out of the office so I scheduled with Dr. Azziz. When I saw her for the first time she noticed my swollen ankle, and asked me about it and how long it had been that way. When I left her office she had me scheduled for a Doppler. I had 4 DVT'S (deep vein thrombosis) bloodclots, and a genetic clotting disorder (Factor V Leiden). I truly believe she saved my life! Where were the other 4 doctors that they didn't recognize a problem?

September 27th, 2011

waited 2 hours past appointment time.waited naked in exam room 30 minutes after thathad fasted for appt. all day by now it is almost 4:30greeting..."what's wrong with you? you look upset."warning labels all over the office..ie.you must know what your insurance covers as we will not be responsible for charges, and will not be asked to bill alternatively from our standard codesmany more...she said, "you are angry because i am late. it makes me later having to explain myself to 'YOU' maybe someday you will be sick and need extra timei was humiliated. i left. i went home. more than 40 miles.i was admitted to the hospital the next day in my home town, NOT by this doctor and not with her knowledge.i was in the hospital for four days.

January 15th, 2016