Learn more about Dr. Tabassum Hatimi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tabassum Hatimi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tabassum Hatimi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hatimi graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Indore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hatimi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Jay County Hospital
- Community Hospital Anderson & Madsn Co
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hatimi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tabassum Hatimi practice?
Dr. Tabassum Hatimi practices Family Medicine near Carmel, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Anderson, IN and Summitville, IN.
See Carmel Family Physicians.