Learn more about Dr. Tabassum Hatimi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tabassum Hatimi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hatimi
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hatimi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tabassum Hatimi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Hatimi graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Indore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hatimi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Jay County Hospital
- Community Hospital Anderson & Madsn Co
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tabassum Hatimi MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tabassum Hatimi practice?
- Dr. Tabassum Hatimi has 10 office locations.
Dr. Tabassum Hatimi practices Family Medicine near Carmel, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Anderson, IN and Summitville, IN.
See Carmel Primary Care Doctors.