Dr. Tabassum Subuhi MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.8

August 30th, 2016
Dr Subhui is very conscientious, thorough, and provides excellent information. She also provides opportunity to ask and answer questions. Further she takes sufficient time to do the required work etc.

November 17th, 2015
Visit #1: After my exam I was told an Rx was called in for pick up, but when at the Pharmacy was told that med required a paper Rx, so I had to go back and forth again, a 20 min. drive each way while sick and miserable. Visit #2: My Rx's were never called to the Pharmacy even after multiple calls to her office with messages never returned. I never got the meds but did get the bill for the office visit and the doctor was not willing to make an adjustment for their errors. Visit #3: I was sick for 3 weeks, went to Dr. S. who said "you worry too much" and said I just needed to ride it out. I told her being so sick was getting old, she responded, "you're not old." I went to another doctor, was diagnosed with a terrible ear and throat infection and given the strongest antibiotic possible. Visit #4: Never!

February 27th, 2014
Much Less than Satisfactory
Dr. Subuhi was less than desirable as a family physician. For a complete physical all she did was take my blood pressure, temperature and do a pap smear. There was no pelvic exam, the breast exam was no better than a child playing Dr. would do, and there was no blood work. She was told it had been over 2 years since I had had an exam. Her office lost my complete medical records, and did not return my personal copies which I had asked for when giving them to the office. In fact, they shredded all of them. When queried about this her response was that she broke no laws. This is a so called doctor I would not recommend to ANYONE.